Dairy Free Muffins
You want to know the secret to amazing dairy free muffins? There isn't one! These are made from ingredients you already have in your cabinet. No confusing egg-replacers or hard to find butter substitutes. Try these today!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk You can actually use water, but I prefer almond milk.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil Any oil will work!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp clear white sprinkles (optional)
Step one. Preheat your oven to 375°F. Grease or oil a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside. I used coconut oil spray.
Step two. Combine your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Create a well in the center and pour in your wet ingredients. Stir just to combine, do not overmix. Fold in the blueberries.
Step three. Add your batter to the muffin tin. Bake for about 20 – 25 mins. If using sprinkles, add to top of muffins halfway through baking.